I spent a wonderful 10 days in Israel ✈ with my dad and husband back in Oct of 2018. Furthest I've ever been from home, and boy were we all glad I brought doTERRA with us!
And already in 2019 Naturally Complete of NC has held over 50 Check-In chats 💬 with Customers 💧 and Builders 💲, hosted more than 10 education classes 🏡, 3 business trainings 🏢, 1 certification event 🏫, attended 1 builder's retreat 💎, and hosted 3 vegan meetup potlucks🍎.
And now we're back to regular programming... 😀 with even more events!!
Here's the rundown of our upcoming schedule. We hope to keep as close to this schedule as possible, however, we know we'll make edits for holidays, vacations, special guests, etc. Basically, there are at least 6 ways to connect with us each month, plus all of our social media pages and groups, so here's hoping something suits your fancy.
- 1st Week of each month = Newsletter (by Email)
- 1st Tuesday of each month = The Essentials Make N Take (In Person)
- 1st Thursday of each month = Monthly Kickoff Webinar (Online)
- 3rd Tuesday of each month = Special Topic Class (In Person)
- 3rd Thursday of each month = Special Topic Class (Online)
- 3rd Sunday of each month = Team Workshop (Both)
- 3rd Sunday of each month = PlantPure Pod Potluck (In person)
- And you can even host your own event = We'll come to you and do all the work, you just need 3-5 people to attend that want to learn more about plant-based living, natural solutions like doTERRA, &/or Deanna's Shamanic Energy Work. Schedule that here: Select the Breakthrough Session so we can discuss your options.
Here's just a bit more about each event ... click HERE for details and to RSVP!
- 1st Week of each month = Newsletter (Emailed Out)
Join our mailing list HERE! We send out newsletters, class invitations, and free eBooks. (Email)
- 1st Tuesday of each month = Healthy Can Be Simple w/DIY (In Person) [Next Event: 6/4/19]
We'll meet in person so you can invite others to learn more about the benefits of essential oils, how to use them for what, and why doTERRA. Plus we offer DIY Rollers for $5 each. (Chapel Hill, NC)
- 1st Thursday of each month = Monthly Kickoff Webinar (Online) [Next Event: 6/6/19]
I'll pop online to Zoom and our public Facebook Public Education Page to educate on that month's promotions. (Zoom and Facebook Public Education Page)
- 3rd Tuesday of each month = Special Topic's Class (In Person) [Next Event: 6/18/19]
We'll meet in person so you can invite others to learn more about that month's special topic. Could be personal care, gardening, cleaning, emotions, kids, etc [open to requests]. Plus offer DIY Focused Rollers for $5 each. (Chapel Hill, NC)
I'll pop online to Zoom and our closed Facebook Online Classes Group (open to the public but can't be seen in newsfeeds of others unless they're members too) to educate on that month's special topic. Sometimes it's a live feed others times it might be written posts. Always interactive! (Zoom and Facebook)
- 3rd Sunday of each month = Team Workshop (Both) [Next Event: 6/23/19]
I'll pop online to Zoom and our closed Facebook Members Only Group (open only to our doTERRA team, and can't be seen in newsfeeds of others unless they're members too) to educate, encourage, and celebrate you. Great place to ask questions and share testimonies. Always interactive! Plus offering DIY Rollers for $5 each. (Chapel Hill, Zoom, and Facebook)
- 3rd Sunday of each month = PlantPure Pod Potluck (In person) [Next Event: 6/23/19]
Deanna Smith and I co-host a Meetup once a month (affiliated with PlantPure Nation) to share good vegan food, mostly whole-food-plant-based-oil-free recipes. It's typically held as a potluck but sometimes we go out to eat at a restaurant or host it as a movie screening. Always good food, new friends, and fun conversation! (Chapel Hill, NC)
Join us for any and all that you can, and share with your friends and family!!
Here's to Peace, Love, & Understanding!!
Elizabeth & Deanna
Get Your Own doTERRA Account Today!